Sound Therapy is an amazing treatment whether you just want to really feel relaxed, de-stress or give your body a MOT to bring it back into balance.
Stress causes our body to go into a fight or flight mode, causing many side effects such as an upset digestive system or maybe you feel like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders. Your body may ache. You have no energy. Sound Therapy helps your body to relax so that it can help to start releasing some of these symptoms.
What Sound Therapy may do for you
- Joi de vie returning for you own precious life and people in your life with a new vitality and sense of wellbeing.
- Ability to be flexible.
- Feel relaxed thus helping to relive tiredness and stress.
- As deep relaxation is experienced a relief of anxiety may be felt, relieving unwanted thought patterns and mood is lightened.
- Awareness of self and others and increased creativity and mental capacity as things become clearer.
- Energy, focus and personal performance increased, feeling happier, uplifted and light-hearted.
- Feeling restful with a deep beneficial sleep and insomnia decreased.
- May sharpen hearing.
- It not only may help with hearing but also with listening.
- May relieve tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Clarity, focus and sharpness of mind, with improved concentration and learning ability.
- Sound Therapy can be preventative and therapeutic.
- Cortisol levels may be reduced as there is less felling of Fight or Flight.
- Homeostasis of body may occur as the body settles down to relax.
- May improve behaviors and communication in children, especially children with ADHD, Autism and Asperger’s.
- May increase voice quality, vocal range and strength in tone.
- Better relationship with yourself and greater family harmony.
What happens in a Sound Therapy Session?
During the first session a short health questionnaire will be completed, we will discuss what has brought you to the session. Client confidentiality always applies.
Please note if you have a physical issue you should always get it checked out with a Doctor first. I can then work with the diagnosis.
Some physical conditions can be caused by trauma that has occurred in a person’s past so we will explore this if it is possible or relevant
We will then discuss the best tuning forks to use for the best results.
Sound Therapy can be experienced lying down or sitting in a chair of wheelchair (fully clothed). You will be asked to take 3 nice deep breaths and release (this just helps the body to relax).
To help the body adjust to the sounds the forks will be vibrated close to each ear first and then around the body and then working up the body (Feet, knees, Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Thymus, Throat, Third Eye and Crown).
If you are not sure if this is for you, please do not hesitate to call me for a chat (no charge).
Sound Therapy Cleanse Clear and Balance range £30
Trauma Release £40
Healing Angels £50
Atlantean Healing £50
Stellar Gateway (5th-7th Dimensional Healing) £60
Polite Notice: A 100% fee will incur for non-cancellations and missed appointments unless 24hrs has been given.